Thursday, March 11, 2010

Payment from PoorPTC?


On 28th of November 2009, I signed up a ptc program which is PoorPTC. I didn't really active so much on this program as I not really whether it is legit or not. Until recently I start to become active as I want to find out by myself whether it is legit or not.

Basically it offer
  • Free Membership
  • Paid To Click ads
  • Paid To Sign-up
  • Paid To Read
  • Free Click Exchange, Traffic Exchange
  • Each ads offer up to $0.003
  • 10% Referral Earnings (for free membership)
  • Low $0.25 payout via PayPal
On 9th of March 2010, I got my first payment however it is as good not getting anything. Take a look at the screenshots below.

PoorPTC Profile


PoorPTC Payment proof






For now I can't say whether it is scam or not. Will do more research on it and will post in the near future.

Regards
Sam Salleh

No comments: